- Distant large galaxies with ‘old’ stars – another unpleasant surprise for big bang supporters.
- Chimp genone sequence very different from man.
- First light from extrasolar planets.
- Gain-of-function mutations: at a loss to explain molecules-to-man evolution.
- The Late Ordovician striated pavement in North Africa – not directly caused by glaciation.
- Dinos breathed like birds?
- Was Lucy bipedal?
- The Bible and hermeneutis.
- Inheritance of biological information – part III: control of information transfer and change.
- Countering the critics:
- Cold comfort for long-agers.
- Answering objections to creationist ‘dinosaur soft tissue’ age arguments.
- The Fall: a cosmic catastrophe – Hugh Ross’s errors on plant death in the Bible.
- Flood transported quartzites – east of the Rocky Mountains.
- The speed of matter.
- Cosmological expansion in a creationist cosmology.
- Darwinism’s influence on modern racists and white supremist groups: the case of David Duke.
- Creative episodes in a creationist cosmology.
- The ubiquitin protein: chance or design?
This journal also includes Book Reviews and Letters to the Editor.